Do you set goals for the month? I did,I stopped for a while and now it’s something I’m considering making part of my routine again. There have been so many changes for me in so many aspects of my life, the last time I did this which is part of the reason I wanted to share my August 2021.
When I first started creating goals for myself, I set unrealistic goals and I was disappointed when I didn’t reach them. I also felt like I was sharing them as a placeholder blog post, not with a genuine life update for you and other readers to get to know me. So why start again now? Well setting the goals helps keep me accountable and see how far I’ve come and though I’m having fun sharing at the prospect of sharing my goals and progress with you. I’m not sure I’ll be blogging about them again, there have just been so many changes where my mindset is concerned I wanted to share part of the progress that working on my mindset has given me with you.
Now that the explanation is over, let’s get to my goals for the Month of August.
- Stick To Healthier Lifestyle Goals: I’m setting some healthier lifestyle goals for this month like drinking more water and being consistent with my workouts because I want to lose the few pounds that I put on during Covid & I want to be healthier, feel better and more active.
- Read Two Books On My “Because I Want To” Reading List: I’ve noticed over the past few years that I’ve become the type of person that creates lists for everything, including lists of books I want to read for different reasons and though I’ve made time to read, I haven’t read books that have nothing to do with blog or business in while so I want to make more time for that.
- Try Something New (Hobby, Explore Somewhere New, New Food): Over the past few months, I’ve felt like I was in a rut and I’ve always loved new experiences, within reason so I want to try at least one new thing, br it a new activity or a new hobby, or a new food.
- Do One Thing, I’ve Been Putting Off: I’ve made so much progress with my blog & business and my mindset over the last year and a half, but there are still new aspects to it that I’ve been putting off like reaching out to brands for collaborations and sponsorships. This month I’m going to take steps to get that done. I’ve already done some of the work, now I just need to keep going.
- Switch My Closet From Summer To Fall (Weather Permitting): I love summer for many many reasons, this year because of COVID, my main reason is being comfortably outside wearing my favorite outfits. That being said, is it just me or is this summer hotter than usual? I’ve been having fun this summer and I hope that I’m able to a few more fun activities, but I’m so ready for Fall and some cooler weather so I’m going to start prepping my closet and pairing some pieces together for the season.
Well, that wraps up my August 2021 goals, I’m excited to see what this month has in store, and be sure to follow me on Instagram so you’ll be able to stay up to date with my progress throughout the month.
What’s one of your goals for August 2021? Let me know in the comments